Exclusive Jungle Trekking
We will take you to an elephant camp where you will feed, wash and bathe with the elephants. After this we will explore the jungles of Mae Wang and Doi Inthanon in Southern Chiang Mai province, spend the night in a Karen Tribal village and raft down the Mae Wang river on a bamboo raft. The second night we will spend the night in our jungle camp near a waterfall. This exciting jungle trek will show you everything Chiang Mai has to offer!
Itinerary & Practicalities
price: 2000 THB
- Pick up from your hotel between 8:00 – 8:30 AM
- We will pick you up from your hotel and drive approximately 1 hour south of Chiang Mai
- On the way we will visit a local market to buy supplies.
- Spend 1 hour feeding, bathing and playing with the elephants in the river.
- The trek will start in the Karen tribal village.
- Have lunch at the tribal village.
- Start trekking for approximately 3 Kilometers through beautiful jungle.
- Arrive at the tribal village where we will have dinner and spend the night.
- Have breakfast and coffee or tea.
- Start trekking for approximately 2 Kilometers.
- Visit a waterfall where we will have lunch, swim and relax.
- After lunch continue trekking for another 3 Kilometers through rice fields, jungle and tribal villages.
- Arrive to the jungle camp to have dinner and spend the night.
- Wake up and have breakfast and coffee or tea.
- Start trekking for approximately 3 Kilometers to a waterfall and Shan village.
- Have lunch in the Shan village
- After lunch we continue trekking for 2 Kilometers to the bamboo rafting starting point.
- We will end our adventure with a one hour bamboo raft trip.
- Drive back to Chiang Mai.
- Return to your hotel around 5:30 PM
Included in the price: transportation, English speaking guide, lunch, breakfast, dinner, National park entrance fees, overnight stay.
What to bring: small backpack, tissue paper, money to buy drinks (300 THB), walking shoes, swimming suit, towel, insect spray, sunscreen, rain jacket, change of clothing, toothbrush, warm clothing (it can get cold in the night time).