Exclusive Jungle Trekking
We will take you on a 3 hour trek in the beautiful Mae Wang National Park, 1 hour South of Chiang Mai City. Swim in waterfalls, explore caves, rice fields and visit Karen hill tribes. In the afternoon we will visit the Joining Elephant Sanctuary where we will bathe, wash and feed the elephants. This exciting jungle trek will show you everything Chiang Mai has to offer!
Itinerary & Practicalities
price: 1400 THB
- Pick up from your hotel between 7:30 – 8:00 AM
- We will pick you up from your hotel and drive approximately 1 hour South of Chiang Mai.
- Arrive in Mae Wang National Park and start the 3 hour trekking in the jungle.
- Enjoy a traditional Thai lunch prepared by our guide.
- Swim in a beautiful waterfall and relax here for about 30 minutes.
- Explore the nearby caves.
- Drive to the Joining Elephant Sanctuary and change into traditional Karen clothes.
- Spend time with the elephants. Feeding, washing, playing and bathing.
- Drive back to Chiang Mai
- Return to your hotel around 5:30 PM
Included in the price: transportation, English speaking guide, lunch, All entrance fees, water.
What to bring: small backpack, tissue paper, walking shoes, swimming suit, towel, insect spray, sunscreen, rain jacket, money to buy drinks or snacks (200 THB).