White Temple, Black House and Blue Temple
Chiang Rai is the most Northern Province in Thailand. Bordering Myanmar and Laos at the famous golden triangle and home of the fantastic White Temple, Longneck tribes and Mekong River. Chiang Rai has a lot to offer for those who love art, culture and scenic landscapes.
Ajarn Chalermchai and Thawan Duchanee are two famous Thai artists and the creators of the White temple and Black House. Two incredible and completely different works of art that will blow your mind. We will take you on a day trip to visit these places and show you the beauty of Thai Buddhist art.
Itinerary & Practicalities
price: 1000 THB
- Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai between 7:00 – 7:30 AM
- Visit hot springs
- White Temple (Wat Rong Khun)
- Black House (Baan Dam)
- Blue Temple (Wat Rong Sua Ten)
- Optional visit to the Karen Long-neck tribe
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai around 7:30 PM
Included in price: all entrance fees, English speaking guide, Transportation, lunch.
What to bring: passport, water, mosquito spray, sunscreen.