Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle
Chiang Rai is the most Northern Province in Thailand. Bordering Myanmar and Laos at the famous golden triangle and home of the fantastic White Temple, Longneck tribes and Mekong River. Chiang Rai has a lot to offer for those who love art, culture and scenic landscapes.
We will take you on an adventure to the land of hill tribes, poppy fields, smugglers and drug lords. This used to be the frontier of the US war on drugs and you can still feel the atmosphere of this exciting place. Welcome to the Golden Triangle.
Itinerary & Practicalities
price: 1300 THB
- Pick up from your hotel between 7:00 – 7:30 AM
- Visit hot springs
- White Temple (Wat Rong Khun)
- Golden Triangle
- Boat trip on the Mekong River to Laos (Done Sao Island)
- Maesai Border market (Thai – Myanmar border)
- Visit Akha hill tribe village
- Visit Longneck tribe village
- Return to your hotel around 9 PM
Included in price: all entrance fees, English speaking guide, Transportation, lunch.
What to bring: passport, water, mosquito spray, sunscreen.