Smile Organic Farm Cooking School
Learn how to prepare and cook Thai food at an organic farm in Chiang Mai. Our chefs are certified by the Chiangmai center for skill development and ready to teach you all the tricks of Thai cooking. On the way to our cooking school we will stop at a local market and teach you about the products used in the Thai kitchen.
At our farm you will see the different kinds of herbs, vegetables and fruits that we grow by ourselves and you can pick the herbs yourself to use during the class.
Itinerary & Practicalities
price: 800 THB
- Half day morning course: pick up from your hotel between 8:00 – 8:30 AM and return to your hotel around 2:00 PM
- Half day evening course: pick up from your hotel between 3:00 – 3:30 PM and return to your hotel around 9 PM
- Local market visit
- Guided tour of our organic farm
- Pick your herbs and vegetables to use during the course
- Learn about the typical Thai ingredients
- All dishes are available for vegans and vegetarians or with pork, chicken, fish or shrimp
- Free cooking book including the recipe's of all the dishes we cook
- Make your food as spicy as you like it
- Take away or eat all the food that you have made
The five dishes to cook:
- Curry paste (Green curry, Red curry, Panaeng curry or Massaman curry)
- Curry (Green curry, Red curry, Panaeng curry or Massaman curry)
- Stir-fried (Pad Thai, Fried rice, Cashew nut with chicken or Basil leaf with chicken)
- Soup (Tom yam, Tom kha or Tom som)
- Spring rolls
How can I book this tour? Please fill in the booking request at the bottom of this page. We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible.