This very popular cooking school founded by Mama Noi is our favorite to learn the basics of Thai cooking. Return to your friends and family with the ultimate souvenir, the ability to cook authentic Thai cuisine.
Set in the heart of a beautiful, serene organic farm and garden our school provides students with a relaxing atmosphere to learn. All classes include a guided market tour during which you will learn about typical Thai ingredients and you will receive a cookbook so you can recreate the dishes easily at home.
Itinerary & Practicalities
price: 1000 THB
- Pick up from your hotel between 8:30 – 9:15 AM
- Local market visit
- Guided tour of our organic farm
- Welcome snack and seasonal fruit
- Learn about the typical Thai ingredients
- Choose 6 dishes to cook from 6 categories
- All dishes are available as vegan, vegetarian or with pork, chicken, fish or shrimp
- Make your food as spicy as you like it
- Learn how to make Cha-yen, the typical Thai iced tea
- Take away or eat all the food that you made
- Return to your hotel around 4 PM
The six dishes to cook:
- Stir fried (Pad Thai, Stir fried cashew nut or Stir fried hot basil)
- Appetizer (Glass noodle salad, Laab salad or Papaya salad)
- Soup (Tom Kha, Tom Yum or Tom Som)
- Curry paste and curry (Massaman, Green curry, Khao Soy or Panang curry)
- Fried spring roll
- Dessert (Deep fried banana, Mango sticky rice or Water chestnut in coconut milk)
How can I book this tour? Please fill in the booking request at the bottom of this page. We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible.