We will take you on a fantastic trek in Mea Wang and Doi Inthanon area, famous for its rolling hills, jungle, hill tribes and waterfalls. We will walk through jungle, local villages, hills and rice fields. Cool down in the rivers and waterfalls along the way. We will spend the night in a Karen Hill-tribe village. This is the trip you are looking for if you want a real advanced trekking.
Itinerary & Practicalities
price: 1500 THB
- Pick up from your hotel between 8:00am – 8:30am.
- We will pick you up from your hotel and drive approximately 1 hour South of Chiang Mai to our trekking destination.
- Trekking for 2 hours trough remote jungle terrain with amazing views.
- The guide will prepare lunch while you swim at a waterfall.
- Trek for another 2 hours past rice fields, beautiful jungle and scenic views while visiting Karen and Shan tribal villages.
- Arrive at the Karen tribal village where we will have dinner and spend the night.
- Have breakfast and coffee or tea.
- Start trekking for 2 hours.
- Visit another waterfall where we will have lunch.
- After lunch continue trekking for another 2 hours and visit tribal villages and more waterfalls along the way.
- Drive back to Chiang Mai and arrive to Chiang Mai around 5:30 pm.
Included in the price: transportation, English speaking guide, lunch, breakfast, dinner, National park entrance fees, overnight stay.
What to bring: small backpack, tissue paper, money to buy drinks (300 THB), walking shoes, swimming suit, towel, insect spray, sunscreen, rain jacket, change of clothing, toothbrush, warm clothing (it can get cold in the night time).