We will take you on a fantastic trek in Mea Wang and Doi Inthanon area, famous for its rolling hills, jungle, hill tribes and waterfalls. We will walk through jungle, local villages, hills and rice fields. Cool down in the rivers and waterfalls along the way. This is the trip you are looking for if you want a real advanced trekking.
Itinerary & Practicalities
price: 1200 THB
- Pick up from your hotel between 8:00 – 8:30 AM
- We will pick you up from your hotel and drive approximately 1 hour South of Chiang Mai to our trekking destination.
- Trekking for 2 hours trough remote jungle terrain with amazing views.
- The guide will prepare lunch while you enjoy swimming at a waterfall.
- After lunch continue trekking for another 2 hours past Karen tribal villages, beautiful nature, rice fields and scenic views.
- Drive back to Chiang Mai.
- Return to your hotel around 5:30 PM
Included in the price: transportation, English speaking guide, lunch, National park entrance fees.
What to bring: small backpack, tissue paper, walking shoes, swimming suit, towel, insect spray, sunscreen, rain jacket, money to buy drinks (200 THB).