Dream Lake Fishing
A beautiful lake near Chiang Mai stocked with giant Mekong Catfish 5 – 40+ kg and striped Catfish 5 – 25+ kg. These are our main targets and you will be deeply impressed by the power of these furious fighting species. The Mekong Catfish is well known in Thailand as a brute tackle destroyer. This lake should be your first choice if you have only one day or less time to go fishing in Chiang Mai. We will guarantee that you will catch a nice fish. The average size of Catfish is 5 – 20 kg and the chance of catching bigger ones is fairly good.
Our service includes the transfer from your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai to the lake. All tackle baits and day tickets, professional guiding during the fishing. Beginners are welcome to come and learn fishing with us! We have more than 15 years’ experience in fishing this lake and we will guide you to success.
Itinerary & Practicalities
Price: 1900 THB
- Pick up from your hotel between 8:00 – 8:15 AM
- Drive approximately 30 minutes to the lake.
- Get an explanation about the different species of fish in the lake and an introduction to fishing in case you are a beginner.
- Enjoy fishing on the beautiful lake.
- Return to your hotel around 6 PM
Included in price: Lunch, entrance fees, transportation, English speaking guide, tackle baits and fishing gear.
What to bring: Mosquito spray, sunscreen, bottle of water.