ATV - Grasshopper Trip
Ride for 45 kilometers with our brand new Automatic 250cc ATV’s in the area of Doi Inthanon and Mae Wang National Park, 45 minutes south of Chiang Mai. Enjoy breathtaking views, waterfalls, riding off road through the jungles and past scenic tribal villages.
The ATV's are in very good condition, safe and our guides love to answer all your questions about the jungle and hill tribe life.
This trip is operated by ATV Monmaekanin.
Itinerary & Practicalities
price: 2900 Baht (Driver) / 2000 Baht (Passenger)
- Pick up from your hotel between 8:00am – 8:30am (morning program) or 12:00pm – 12:30pm (afternoon program).
- Drive approximately 30 minutes to ATV Monmaekanin.
- After arrival we will give you a safety instruction and explain how to ride our ATV's.
- Start 4 hours of ATV riding through beautiful scenery, mountains, jungle, villages and viewpoints.
- Go for a swim at the Kaew Ta Chang waterfall.
- Visit the Royal project farms, Hmong Huai Kwang tribal village, Tak Ka Tan cave and the beautiful 360 degrees viewpoint.
- Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch.
- Return to your hotel around 2:00pm (morning program) or 6:00pm (afternoon program)
Included in price: Tour guide, 250 CC automatic ATV, accident insurance, soft drinks, hotel transfer, helmet and lunch.
What to bring / wear: Shoes, swimming gear, towel, mosquito spray, sunscreen and clothing that can get dirty.